You will be mandated to develop environmental committee in public colleges, lead awareness workshop about environment and good hygiene practices with students in public colleges while raising awareness about hygiene with employees in public colleges.
- University degree or college or vocational training diploma related to environment and/or hygiene and sanitation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French.
- Internship from January 2020 to July 2020
- Expenses included (accommodation, transport, food, etc.).
- Living and accommodation expenses included.
- Mandatory pre-departure training (January, 2020).
Local partner: Centre de Recherche et d’Actions pour le Développement des Initiatives Locales
Funding body: Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
Language of intervention: French.
Location: Benin, Ifangni.