It is now possible to register or apply for a grant for the following programs:
- Language Assistants (2021-2022)
- Mobility grants in vocational training | Students (2020-2021)
- Mobility grants in vocational training | Staff (2020-2021)
- Mobility grants for language exchanges and stays outside Quebec (PESLEQ) | Secondary school (2020-2021)
Unfortunately, in connection with the current pandemic, the following programs have been suspended:
- High school student exchanges (2021-2022)
- Primary school teacher exchange(2021-2022)
- International youth internship program (2020-2021)
Échanges azimut is currently working to develop virtual exchanges for high school students and primary school teachers. Information to this effect will be available in winter 2021.
Through its mobility programs and international development projects, Éducation internationale manages international travel for school exchange programs for over 500 people each year. In order to ensure the safety of our participants and collaborators, our Cooperative has developed a variety of risk management tools to prevent crises and be prepared to deal with them should they arise.
Under its mandate with the ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur, Éducation internationale has a responsibility to exceed expectations regarding international safety issues as well as to serve as a model for the school board network. The Cooperative is proud of what we have developed over the years to ensure the safety of our participants.